Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i connect my xbox 360 to live via my laptop?

when i bridge the connections i lose internet access to my laptop and when i test the connection with my xbox live it says that the xbox is connected to the network but not to the internet.





i have also tried internet connection sharing but when i click on properties on my connection there is no ';sharing'; tab for me to click on ';Allow other network users to connect through this computer鈥檚 Internet connection'; because i know thats what i need to do.





please offer any answers besides to buy a 360 wireless adapter because thats ridiculously overpriced.





any suggestions?How can i connect my xbox 360 to live via my laptop?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH鈥?br>




people, please stop flooding the xbox section with these questions. Please search before you ask. This exact same question is posted about 5 times every day!





But, i will give my generic answer, just to humor you:





sometimes, the bridging does not work, becuase of your laptop connection, your router, or whatever. It is a bad idea to use your laptop in the 1st place. Here are some other alternatives to the microsoft adapter that cost much less:





http://www.amazon.com/wireless-gaming-ad鈥?/a>





http://gear.ign.com/articles/440/440246p鈥?/a>





PS: if you don't believe me about the question over-asked, check my history. I've answered it like 3 times in a half hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment