Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can i put my ethernet cable in my Xbox and in my wirless laptop and get live?

I have an Xbox and a Laptop


My Xbox is in my room and router/modem/desktop are downstairs


My Laptop is wireless so Im getting connection from my router downstairs to my laptop.


How can I play on Xbox Live with an ethernet connected to my wireless laptop to my xbox while my laptop is getting internet connection from my router downstairs?Can i put my ethernet cable in my Xbox and in my wirless laptop and get live?
i think so, but you can also buy a wireless router thing that connects to your xbox and then fill everything in the wireless slot to set up live. this way you can put your xbox anywhere. not just by your computer.Can i put my ethernet cable in my Xbox and in my wirless laptop and get live?
I DONT THINK YOU CAN DO THAT. YOU MIGHT WANNA BUY A PLUG TO CONNECT YOUR XBOX DIRECTLY TO THE ROUTER.
yes you can as long as you are connected to the internet
  • dog hair
  • where can you purchase petri oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment