Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I connect to Xbox Live through my PC?

I have a Windows XP desktop and was wondering what I would need to do in order to connect my 360 to Xbox Live through it. This desktop is not actually directly connected to a router/modem and it gets internet connection wirelessly (from my linksys router).





Currently I am able to connect to Live through my Vista laptop by bridging the LAN and wireless connections. This doesn't seem to work with the desktop. I opened NAT and whatever else is necessary on my router already so my router is fine. What settings would I have to change on my PC?How do I connect to Xbox Live through my PC?
look up on the internet setting up ICS (internet connection sharing) for your xbox 360).





i believe you need to tick a checkbox somewhere along the line.How do I connect to Xbox Live through my PC?
Click Tools %26gt;Internet Options %26gt;Connections %26gt;Settings %26gt;Properties %26gt;Sharing.


Then tick the box that says ';Allow other network users to connect through this computers internet connection';





That should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment