Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Xbox 360 connect to laptop for ?

I have a router but its downstairs so i want to connect it though my laptop for xbox live, im running xp. I have already right clicked on my wireless settings that my laptop is using, then i clicked share internet. But it still doesnt work. It says there is limited or no connectivity. i connected my xbox 360 to my laptop with my ethernet. And my wireless internet cuts of when i connect my xbox to it. Also ever since i connected my xbox 360 to my laptop my internet keeps cuting of every 10 minutes if i havent got my xbox connected. It all started when i connected my xbox 360. But anyway how do i make it so it doesnt say limited or no connectivity with the xbox 360 connection?Xbox 360 connect to laptop for ?
you need to buy a xbox live wire and plug it in the laptop and xbox

No comments:

Post a Comment