Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I use a computer with 2 network cards for Xbox live?

I have a computer in my basement near my Xbox 360. It has two network cards, and one is connected to a router upstairs. Can I use the second network card to connect to the Xbox and get Xbox live this way? In other words, connect my computer and Xbox together to get Live? I know people do this with wireless laptops (Xbox-%26gt;Laptop-%26gt;Wireless Router), but can I make it work my way? (Xbox-%26gt;Computer-%26gt;Router)How can I use a computer with 2 network cards for Xbox live?
if it's even possible you need a crossover cable and will need to set static IP addresses on that network card and the Xbox. You will then prolly have to enable the Internet Connection Sharing setting on the computer. Hopefully someone will give you some instructions- I have to go sell my car


Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment