Friday, August 20, 2010

How Can I Connect To My Xbox Live?

Well I have Xbox Live, but I have it with wires, and a router


But my mom bought a wireless router so we can go on the laptop and the computer at the same time. But now I don't know how to connect.


So yeah, i have my account, i have a wireless router. What do I do


And can I do it without and Adapter, and if not , where can I buy one


ThanksHow Can I Connect To My Xbox Live?
Connect the Ethernet wire to the back of your 360 and the router.


Then you should be set to log in, connect, and play.


You can do it with the wireless adapter also, but they're quite expensive.


You could try Walmart, Gamestop, or other game stores.How Can I Connect To My Xbox Live?
All you need is to get the wireless adapter made for xbox. They sale them at wal mart for around $100.00 comes with instructions. Another options is to hook it up the same way you did before. Most wireless routers still have the option of hard wiring to them the same way you had it before. Here is a video that should get you up and running either way you decide to go. Hope this helps.





http://www.metacafe.com/watch/704838/how_to_hook_up_your_xbox_360_to_your_home_network/
So if I got this right you have ur 360 plugged into your router or your computer? Ok first off if you have a wireless adaptor for your 360 you can connect wirelessly, also you can connect your 360 to the wireless router with an ethernet cord, AND you can connect your 360 to a computer thats connected to the router either wireless or ethernet cord doesnt matter
Your router should have came with a cd. And you have to have the ';ethernet'; cord to connect to the modem and stuff like that. But the cd for the router is what you really need.
Sounds like you need someone to come to your home and Connect all that stuff. look in the phone book for a internet person. It should cost to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment