Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I connect to Xbox live through windows vista?

I had no problem with my last laptop which ran Windows XP, I now have a new laptop with Vista and the IP address always fails when I run the connection test (I also use an ethernet connection from laptop to Xbox)How can I connect to Xbox live through windows vista?
It works for me and my friend we both have Vista,


not me but its helpful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6hyUv_nz鈥?/a>How can I connect to Xbox live through windows vista?
get ride of windows vista bro i had gotten windows vista and had the same problem don't go back to windows vista until service pack 3 comes out for it thay just realsed service pack 3 for windows xp and now xp runs way better thin vista does so switch back to windows xp and get service pack 3 but you cant get service pack for vista cuzz it ant out yet

No comments:

Post a Comment