Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I connect my xbox 360 to the internet using a hp laptop?

Basically I change the internet props to ';sharing'; and as soon as I pulg in the ethernet cord into the laptop and try to connect to live with my xbox 360 it says that not even the network ethernet cord is connecting. But then when I look on the laptop it says that the cord I just pulged in is a network cable....





HELP please..How can I connect my xbox 360 to the internet using a hp laptop?
When you have an ethernet cord plugged into your laptop, it is looking for a connection to another device, whether it be an Xbox, another laptop, a printer, a modem, a router, etc.


When you plug an ethernet cord into your Xbox, it is looking for an internet connection.


That is why you're getting that message.


Look at any picture of an Xbox Live network and show me one that has an Xbox 360 plugged into a laptop. Please.


Spend the $20 and get a router.How can I connect my xbox 360 to the internet using a hp laptop?
HOPE THIS HELPS BUDDY...





WORKED GREAT FOR ME..





Hook up the xbox to the laptop using your ethernet cable. Then turn on windows Internet Connection Sharing. To do this, go to Network Settings through the control panel. Then right-click on your wireless connection. Click properties, then the advanced tab, I think. Then click the box that says ';Share this connection with other devices';, or something like that. Then turn on your xbox, and you should be good to go.
You need a router...

No comments:

Post a Comment