Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you connect dial up with Xbox live? Could someone give me steps to doing this and not a video?

I'm not trying to connect to a laptop, like a desktop computer, please help, and if you got something mean to say, tell it to your grandmaHow do you connect dial up with Xbox live? Could someone give me steps to doing this and not a video?
You can't use Dial Up with XBOX Live. It must be broadband or other high speed internetHow do you connect dial up with Xbox live? Could someone give me steps to doing this and not a video?
Step 1: Call your phone company and ask for DSL


Step 2: Wait for someone to come and install your DSL


Step 3: Hook your xbox 360 up to the DSL modem


Step 4: Enjoy XBOX Live





I don't think you can connect to xbox live on dialup. I don't really know what you would do with it. They don't even offer accounts to people who use a phone line because it is way too slow. If you were able to get on, I guess you could send text messages to others online like IM, but there is no game that would even let you play online with that slow of a connection. The NXE update alone would take you over an hour to download..... but then you wouldn't have anything to do with it.
you can't do it. dial-up couldn't handle the 360. you need broadband, something with some speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment