Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i hook windows vista laptop to Xbox Live?

I have watched several videos and nothing seems to be working. i just bought a laptop with Windows Vista so im moving everything from my personal gameroom into my room so i will have my own personal set up but the problem is. My router is in my gameroom and i connect to it with my laptop and that is where my desktop computer is at. Can someone help me please?How do i hook windows vista laptop to Xbox Live?
I don't think you can do that.





For the record, I don't own an Xbox, so I can't be 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure that only an Xbox can connect to Xbox Live; not a PC. I mean...PCs don't play Xbox games, so what would be the point?





If the issue is connecting your Xbox to your router, you could either buy a very long Ethernet cable, or you could purchase a wifi adapter for your Xbox and connect wirelessly.How do i hook windows vista laptop to Xbox Live?
You can buy an adapter on amazon and it connects wirelessly. Just go to amazon.com and search.

No comments:

Post a Comment