Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have been using my Acer laptop (running vista) to connect my xbox 360 to live, recently it stopped working.?

I have been using my Acer laptop (running vista) to connect my xbox 360 to live. Obviously the acer laptop is trash so I only use it for the above mentioned routing. I use a Gateway desktop, which I just upgraded to 7 for my actual computer needs. however, after I upgraded to 7 on my desktop, the Acer stopped connecting to the internet, saying connected to the linksys router, but with limited access.





how might I go about fixing the issue as I don't want to go out and buy a a wi-fi router for my xbox...I have been using my Acer laptop (running vista) to connect my xbox 360 to live, recently it stopped working.?
Yes there are alot of problems you can run into by doing that crap! Try resetting the router. Try restarting the computer. Try repair connection. If none of those work, do the smart thing and go out and buy a wireless ADAPTER! You wouldn't buy a wireless router to hook into your Xbox, thats not what it is called.
  • dog hair
  • where can you purchase petri oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment