Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I connect to Xbox LIVE?

I have a wireless router that allows me to use my laptops internet. But I have absolutely no clue what so ever, on how to connect to Xbox LIVE. Please help me, and I'll reward with best answer points!How do I connect to Xbox LIVE?
You can hook up the xbox and the laptop with an ethernet cable, then turn on windows Internet Connection Sharing on your computer. Then you will be good to go. You have to have your computer on every time you play on live. If you don't want to do that you have to buy the wireless adapter for the xbox for $100.How do I connect to Xbox LIVE?
If u Have wireless internet u can buy and xbox wireless adapter plug it in to your xbox create your xbox live account it should pick up the signal on its own





Then have hours of gaming fun





Adapter is around 拢50
It is better to run a wired connection to it the system will do the rest pretty much

No comments:

Post a Comment