Friday, August 20, 2010

How long does it take to get into a call of duty 6 xbox live game?

I set up xbox live. I am not doing the campaign. I already did it on another profile. I was waiting to get into a team deathmatch game forever. My xbox live is connected through my laptop with an eithernet cable. Why has it taken 30 min and still not gotten into a game?How long does it take to get into a call of duty 6 xbox live game?
Just a moment about three hours.How long does it take to get into a call of duty 6 xbox live game?
ahh this sucks a few of my friends have this issue, your NAT type is CLOSED you need to change it to OPEN. or you can just add a whole heap of random people to your friends list and when you want to play a game just join thier session in progress
Just give it some time. It usually takes 1 to 3 hours to connect to a game.
It should only take seconds.. maybe do a network test on your XBOX or test another game on XBOX live.

No comments:

Post a Comment