Friday, August 20, 2010

How to connect to Xbox live?!?

Alright, before you think i'm an idiot, I'll tell you my really weird situation that hours of searching and xbox techs couldn't help me with.





The short version of the story is this:


I'm using my laptop to get on Live wirelessly. When I plug the ethernet cable between the xbox and the laptop, the laptop basically doesn't read it. It'll say network cable unplugged, or if I'm lucky, Unidentified network. I've tried several different ethernet cables, some brand new. I've even tried doing a manual IP address. Nothing seems to work. But then there are the times that it does connect, and it seems so random, it's almost like it's deciding on its own.


Its just that this has been going on for months and it's really pissing me off since my Live subscription is going to waste.





Any help is appreciatedHow to connect to Xbox live?!?
Hit start


then network


after network and sharing center on top


then click on manage network connections


then after that you right click on the wireless signal name and hit properties


hit continue


hit the sharing tab and then make sure everything is checked for both boxes


then hit ok





thats it, im assuming this is for vista
  • dog hair
  • where can you purchase petri oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment