Friday, August 20, 2010

Xbox live connection help?

okay so I want to connect to xbox live but I live in a two story house and my computer is down stairs so I want to connect to xbox live with my laptop that's connected to a wireless router and when I connect my laptop to the 360 the trouble shooter starts on my 360 and it says that i need to turn on multi connections or something because im using the internet while connected to something that is connected to another thing.how do i turn on the multi connection thing? if i don't make sense please tell me and ill edit this please help.Xbox live connection help?
If you are using a wireless broadband USB stick for your internet connection for you laptop then you can't use that as a wireless connection for your 360 if that's what you mean (since the USB stick only receives the connection, not send one out).





If your router's connection doesn't reach your 360 then try moving the 360 closer to the router.Xbox live connection help?
I don't think you can use your laptop as a router. The wireless adaptor does cost a lot of money, but it does work well, it just depends on your connection. I haven't had any problems with the wireless adaptor since I signed up for xbox live. The other guy is wrong when he says it didn't work well, but it does cost a lot. I think you should spend the hundred dollars if you really want live that much.
Well as far as I know you cannot use your laptop as a router for you 360 the only way to connect is to use a Ethernet Cable to you modem or router or use the Wireless adapter and connect to the router. The wireless adapter is a ripoff and does not work well I would not recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment