Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I play Xbox Live from a hotel?

I'm at the Comfort Suite Hotel. I have an ethernet cord plugged into my Xbox and it says that I can't connect to Xbox LIVE etc...But, when I plug the ethernet cord into my Laptop it connects, all I have to do is agree to the Terms Of Service and then it loads me to their homepage. Can someone please help me with this problem?How can I play Xbox Live from a hotel?
No, you need a modem and router in your room and have a ethernet cable hooked from the xbox to them. If you have a wireless live box then you need to know the IP address of the hotel internet. Im sure if you asked them they might tell you or help you out.How can I play Xbox Live from a hotel?
There's likely nothing you can do, since the XBox is unable to go through the proxy that requires you to accept their terms of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment