Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Xbox 360 Connecting To Live Without A Laptop On :S?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how I could connect to Xbox Live without having to first connect to my internet with a laptop?





Also has anyone else been experiencing trouble trying to connect to Live, my marketplace, xbox live and games blades dont load for ages and then it tells me I have been disconnected from Live but I'm still actually on :S The only way I have gotten around it so far is by pressing the Guide button to bring up my friend list :(





Help would be much appreciated! =DXbox 360 Connecting To Live Without A Laptop On :S?
It's slow and buggy because of a problem with lots of new players all connecting and will be o.k. within the next week or so.Xbox 360 Connecting To Live Without A Laptop On :S?
I'm not quite sure what you mean about having to connect a laptop first. What I do is connect my xbox to my broadband router with an ethernet cable. And I have not been experiencing problems lately.





And if you mean you use ur laptop as a bridge connection for Xbox360 live then you can instead of plugging it into a laptop, just plug it straight into the port that your laptop is connected to (on the broadband box, or whtever) This may also get rid of ur problems with connecting to live.





Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment