Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I connect to Xbox Live in a Hotel?

I am at a hotel with my 360 and laptop. I connected to the wireless internet on my computer, but when I connect my xbox to the computer ( Enthernet cable ) it can't find an IP address and won't connect. Help please and Hurry! Times running out!How do I connect to Xbox Live in a Hotel?
check to see if the hotel has wifi





if so, connect to it with your pc





then use an ethernet cable and connect if from your pc to your 360





go to start%26gt;control panel %26gt; network connections %26gt;





Select the wireless and right click, then hit bridge connection, and to it to your ethernet





Make sure your 360 is on firstHow do I connect to Xbox Live in a Hotel?
Bridge your wireless and wired connections in the Manage Network Connections screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment