Friday, August 20, 2010

Xbox 360 Live Connecting?

I just bought a three month trial to xbox live but im trying to figure out how to conect it to my xbox. I have wireless internet but do I need to buy a wireless adapter for the xbox too? I dont want to buy anything else. I also have a cord to connect from my laptop to my xbox. I dont get how ANY of this works. And then I go to the website they gave me that says I need to sign in but dont know what that is about either! I want to know how to:





Connect xbox to wireless or with the cord.


Where to sign in.


How to get friends who have wireless


how to get internet access on my xbox.





Basically I just bought the three month gold member.. No I need to know exactly what to do.





Any help please?Xbox 360 Live Connecting?
You should buy the ethernet cord and run in from your modem to the back of your xbox. Even if you have a wireless router, you should still have a port for the cord.


If you buy the wireless adapter for your xbox, it will cost you $99, so running a cord is a cheaper option.


Once you have the cord connected, turn off the xbox and the router. Wait one minute, and turn the router back on. Once all the lights are on the router, turn thexbox back on and you will be connected and be able to set up you live account from the profile screen.Xbox 360 Live Connecting?
You have to plug an ethernet cable to the back of your router and then plug the other end to the back of the Xbox 360. From there turn on your Xbox 360 and click on join Xbox Live. Follow the instructions and when it gets to the part where it says choose your account level click on redeem code. Then peel of the thing on the 3-month and enter that code. Then your done.





To get other friends on Xbox Live just ask them for their gamertag, click on your friends list through the guide button, click on add, and then enter your friends gamertag.





Hope this helps.
You have to have a high speed internet connection, and a modem that you can plug your network adapter from, it doesnt plug into your computer thats if you want to sownload stuff, if you need anything just mail me,

No comments:

Post a Comment