Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to I connect to XBOX-LIVE through my wireless mac laptop?

I've used an ethernet cable to plug into my laptop (apple/mac) and it sais it failed to connect. So I did test connection. It reported that it was wired, I read mre and it said the ';bridge'; sumthin another was working with my laptop, but when I got to the Ip-address, it failed for some reason I don't understand. What do I need to do in Order to make this work? We have a subscription card which we are going to activate once it connects. Please help and thank you :-)How to I connect to XBOX-LIVE through my wireless mac laptop?
You need to put in your pass key into the your console so it can connect to your wireless router. ( The firewall is )How to I connect to XBOX-LIVE through my wireless mac laptop?
You have to either connect your Ethernet cable to a router or buy a wireless adapter for your xbox.


At least, thats how i connect mine, but i never tried it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment