Friday, August 20, 2010

How to connect my xbox to my laptop?

i have connected my xbox 360 to my lapto so i could use xbox live before only problem is i cant remember how i did it exactly. please dont respond saying it cant be done ori should get an adapter or something cuz this is the way i want to do it. ok so heres what i have done so far because its all i can remember doing the last time. I have a laptop with a wireless card and i have verizon wireless dsl. I took the ethernet cable hokeed it into my laptop and now it is my ';local are connection'; only problem is it says little or no connectivity. and on top of that i keep failing the dns test when trying my connection. How do i know what my dns is because its not the same as the one for my wireless connection? My local connection has a completely different isp and dns but it doesnt tell me what the dns is so how do i find it out and how do i get my local connection to stop saying limeted or no connectivityHow to connect my xbox to my laptop?
maybe you are too far from your router. maybe if you get closer to your router, then you will have a better connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment