Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I connect to xbox live???

I have a xbox 360 and a wireless router. I have linksys. What do I need to play xbox live? Do I need a card like I have seen at stores? I have a wirless linksys in my laptop. Will this also work with my xbox360? Explain what I need to do to connect to xbox live.How do I connect to xbox live???
You can either run an ethernet cable from your router to your Xbox 360, or if you want to use it wireless you can invest in the Xbox 360 wireless network adapter..approx $80.How do I connect to xbox live???
What he said.





But I suggest wiring it, because $100 for a wireless adapter is a complete ripoff.
either run an ethernet cord to the router, or buy a wireless adapter, i recommend the Xbox 360 wireless adapter.





you should check your Linksys Advisor to see if the ';Box'; is connecting correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment