Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Connecting to xbox live with a laptop?

Well my next question is will it automatically find it for will I have to manually do it..Cause i'm going to my cousins and doing it for the first time at his house. If I have to manually do it..how do I find there I.P and all that cause I doubt they remember it?


Connecting to xbox live with a laptop?
I assume you're talking about bridging a wireless network to your Xbox through your laptop. You'll need to choose their network on your laptop the first time you connect to it - they may have a password on it that you would need. It will find the IP automatically after you select the correct network. After the first time, it should connect automatically each time after that.Connecting to xbox live with a laptop?
as long as you have the wireless adapter for the 360 and have a wireless thing for your laptop it should find it easily

No comments:

Post a Comment