Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I cannot connect to xbox live with my laptop anymore?

I already had a bridge made but it didn't work so I deleted it and try to make a new one but I got his pop up ';To create a Network Bridge, you must select at least two LAN or High-Speed Internetconnections that are not being used by Internet Connection Sharing.'; noting changed how can i get it back to regular settings if something did change?I cannot connect to xbox live with my laptop anymore?
Wow, seems like you two are in the middle of a feud here. I should be able to say anything and get the votes for best answer...let's see if I am right.I cannot connect to xbox live with my laptop anymore?
pmsl! iam not adding anything i have just up the stakes for the guy above me! ha ha but cheers for making my day i was bored but you have made me smile! thanks for that!
there was no reason for you to be rude to me for finding you those tattoo ideas... the person who you gave 4 stars to and thanked gave u less options than i did, and she just did a google search for it too. i went out of my way and spent about 15 minutes to find good tattoo ideas for you and you were totally ungrateful and even rude...


just thought i would let you know








edit: considering i am a female, im not a man or a cowboy.... and i dont have an xbox... i apologize for saying imagine that, must have hurt your feelings.... so you can either vote me for best answer on this question, or delete your question, cuz u got no other choice, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment