Friday, August 20, 2010

How to connect my xbox 360 to a wifi hotspot with my laptop?

i need help connect my 360 to live with my laptop as a wireless adaptor...ive dont it before but cant remember what i did to make it work. It keeps saying it cant obtain a IP address from my laptop so some help would be nice....10 points for the 1st person who can actually help and not just give me a website with infoHow to connect my xbox 360 to a wifi hotspot with my laptop?
Hook up an ethernet cord to your laptop, turn on laptop then xbox, go to network settings and you should see that your Local connection is now online, highlight both the wireless network (one your laptop is running off of) and the local and select bridge connections. once the bridge is done disable the bridge and both connections, go to your local connection and go to properties and settings, enable internet connection sharing (ICS), and do the same for the wireless network. Enable the bridge and both networks, reset laptop and reset the router/modem/xbox. Should all work now otherwise try just enabling the ICS on one of the connections, you may have to play around with it for a little bit, it's been a while since I've done it haha





Enjoy





Complete surveys, play games, do ads etc. You get points for amazon so that means free xbox, Ps3, Wii hardware + games


Check out the link in my profile
  • dog hair
  • where can you purchase petri oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment