Monday, August 16, 2010

Can you use xbox live with a laptop?

I have an xbox 360 and would like to used xbox live but my internet connection is mobile only through a laptop. How would i connect my xbox to my laptop so that I am able to use xbox live?Can you use xbox live with a laptop?
Yes it can be done, I use my laptop to play on Xbox Live. If you have the ethernet cable you'll be able to do it straight away otherwise you'll need to buy a wireless network adapter for your 360.





Follow these steps or you may be told that an ip address can't be found when trying to connect to Xbox Live.





On your laptop click Tools %26gt;Internet Options %26gt;Connections %26gt;Settings %26gt;Properties %26gt;Sharing.


Then make sure the box that says ';Allow other network users to connect through this computers internet connection'; is ticked.


Then below the box you ticked is an option to choose either a local or wireless network, just choose whichever option applies to you (if using the ethernet cable choose the local network).Can you use xbox live with a laptop?
You would have to create a network. Do you have a mac or a pc and do you want it to be wired to your laptop (Ethernet cable) or be wireless (wi fi adapter)?
yes all you have to do is search how to do that in youtube and you will find somthin make sure to type mac or pc
Yes you can! You must have a router that holds internet of your laptop and xbox!!!
Well...I'm not sure about that but my best guess would be to see if you have an Ethernet cord that you could plug into your x box.... that's what my brother does...


I hope this helps...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment