Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I connect Xbox 360 to internet with a laptop?

I am wondering how I can connect my laptop to my Xbox 360? I want to go onto live really bad. I have the ethernet cable and I'm trying to connect it though that. Also I have a wireless router to connect my laptop to the internet. I have a Linkseys wireless router if that would help.How do I connect Xbox 360 to internet with a laptop?
You can connect your Linksys to your Xbox 360 without your laptop.





Just hook everything up like the DSL and ethernet cords, modem, etc and plug it into your 360 and enjoy!How do I connect Xbox 360 to internet with a laptop?
lol you'll live.. hehe kuz xbox live is worth it :D

Report Abuse



not every router is compatible here check the list http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/connec鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment