Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i connect my xbox to live with a crossover cable,a windows vista laptop,and a verizon wireless usb720 ?

i have tried everything,and nothing is working i don't know what to do.i tryed connecting a crossover cable from my laptop which is a windows vista hp pavillion laptop to my xbox360 and i also connected my verizon wireless usb720 modem to the computer at the same time,i went into network connections and tryed clicking and highlighting the lan and the verizon network together and for some reason when i right clicked bridge connections didn't show up, i look this up on the internet. I also called verizon ,xbox360,and microsoft but no one could seem to help me properly.so if there is someone who can help me please i would appreciate it.I feel like i been getting the run around ,its getting very frustrating...,so if you know what your talking about and have experienced the same thing please help me i would appreciate it soooooo much,Thank You!How do i connect my xbox to live with a crossover cable,a windows vista laptop,and a verizon wireless usb720 ?
cant be done.... the Verizon wireless internet card does not carry enough bandwidth to run live and it cannot be linked up through a laptop you have to go through a modem or router...





You gotta get either cable or dsl... sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment