Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I connect my Xbox 360 to the internet wirelessly?

I have a subscription to Xbox Live and want to connect my console wirelessly. I already have a Belkin 802.11g wireless router that connects my laptop. I know I need to purchase an adapter or some type of receiver to connect to the Xbox but I was wondering if I have other options besides purchasing a $100 Xbox brand USB adapter. I've tried searching the internet for answers but it's all so confusing. I am watching an item on ebay now:


';D-Link DWL-G820 Wireless G Gaming Bridge Adapter';


It it supposed to be compitable with Xbox 360 via ethernet cable but I don't want to bid until I'm sure whether it is compatible with my Belkin router.





Someone- please lend me your expertise.Thanks in advance!How do I connect my Xbox 360 to the internet wirelessly?
you could plug in an ethernet cord into you modem


thpse only cost about $10-$25How do I connect my Xbox 360 to the internet wirelessly?
To do it wirelessly you would need to purchase the Xbox USB wireless adaptor and also have a wireless broadband router. You got the router, you just need to spend the $100 for the adaptor.
We sell that thing at wal-mart (well a newer version) and it will work with your 360. Shame on Microsoft for selling their wireless adapter for $100 while Nintendo charges $30.
  • dog hair
  • where can you purchase petri oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment