Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I connect my wifi-equipped laptop with windows vista to my Xbox 360 to use Xbox live?

I have a wireless network on my laptop, but when i connect my 360 to my laptop via ethernet and bridge the 2 conenctions, I get an MTU error, even though my MTU is 1500.I've also tried using Internet Connection Sharing but every time I enable it, Vista tells me there was an error starting the service. I can't afford the wireless adapter right now.How do I connect my wifi-equipped laptop with windows vista to my Xbox 360 to use Xbox live?
I don't know of anyone who has done this with Vista. Most people who have ICS working in this way have done it with Windows XP.How do I connect my wifi-equipped laptop with windows vista to my Xbox 360 to use Xbox live?
I figured out how to do it.


You must bridge the connections between the wifi connections and the connection of the 360.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment