Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to connect xbox live to my router with an ethernet cable?

i have a router and my sister has her laptop connected into a port on the router and i want to hook up xbox live to the router. i need help also on hooking it up and not slowing down my sisters laptop. this is my first time doing this.How to connect xbox live to my router with an ethernet cable?
Connect one end of the ethernet cable to the back of the 360


then just connect it to the back of the router


test the connection. and your connectedHow to connect xbox live to my router with an ethernet cable?
Ethernet cable is one of the easiest ways of setting up xbox live I still use mine because the wireless adaptor kept having problems.





Connect 1 end into the back of the 360 and the other end of the ethernet cable into the router .


Test Connection and your sorted :) you MIGHT have to sit through a few updates first though but its all good I think you get a FREE month of gold aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment